Taman Negara Tour 3 Days 2 nights Package
Ex-Kuala Tembeling Jetty (2.00 pm), (Full board from Kuala Tembeling)
Notes: B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner
Day 1 (L & D)
Depart from KL by car. We do provide bus services from KL (Hotel Istana) at 7.45 am. With New highway (Karak - Kuantan) completed, journey from KL to Jerantut around 2 hours only! Self drive is much more convenient!
Arrive at Kuala Tembeling Jetty. Lunch at Restaurant Ghazali.
Boat ride (river safari) to Kuala Tahan, the headquarters for Taman Negara.
Welcome to Taman Negara! Check in to the chalets / hostels.
Introduction to Taman Negara through watching video show and posters at the Interpretive Room. Thereafter, night walk to Tahan Hide to observe wildlife. Bring along a torch light.
Day 2 ( B, L & D )
Jungle trek to Teresek Hill (344M).From the hilltop and in clear sky, you may be able to see the peak of Gunung Tahan (2,187M), the highest mountain in Peninsular Malaysia. On return trekking, you are invited to challenge the canopy walkway which was installed above 30-50M from the ground.
Gua Telinga ( Ear cave )exploration. Bring along a torch light as the cave is dark.
Shooting the rapids Experience 45 minutes of sheer thrill as you and your boatmates negotiate 6 sets of rapids to Kuala Trenggan, up stream of Sungai Tembeling. You must be prepared to get drenched! On the way back, you will visit the Orang Asli settlement.
Dinner. Thereafter,you may carry out your own activities such as shopping for souvenirs and go for a stroll around Taman Negara Resort.
Day 3 (B)
Check out & Breakfast.
Leaving Taman Negara By Boat
Arriving at Kuala Tembeling Jetty
Proceed your journey home by bus/car
Day 3 ( B ,L) (Optional)
Check out & Breakfast.
Boat ride to Lata Berkoh Cascades (waterfalls) and enjoy the natural beauty of our rainforest along the protected Sungai Tahan. Lata Berkoh is a great place for picnic as it is surrounded by an inspiring natural landscape. On the way, stop by at Kelah Fish Sanctuary. You are free to feed the fishes & enjoy a swim together with them!
Leaving Taman Negara by boat
Arriving at Kuala Tembeling Jetty and proceed your journey home. Bye! Bye!
Reminder: Please bring along torchlight, cotton T-shirts, bermuda / loose shorts, swimming suits / trunks, sneakers / jogging shoes, insect repellent & water bottle. For those who stay in chaletsat Mutiara Taman Negara, personal items such as towel & toiletries are supplied. However, for those who stay in HOSTEL Sat the Muitara or all other budget accommodation, these personal items are NOT provided! As such, please bring them along!
Accommodation: Attach Bathroom with Air-con
All the above itinerary are just sketch according to Idea condition, it might have changes due to Weather condition or any others technical problem.
Detail on others matters,
1) 2 nights accommodation
2) Dedicated licensed nature guide – ONE guide takes care maximum 12-16 persons
3) 6 local meals at floating restaurant or equivalent
4) Activities – Tahan Hide (observing wildlife) , Night Jungle Walk ,Video Show, Canopy Walk, Jungle Trekking to Teresek Hill, Ear Cave, Rapids Shooting ,Orang Asli settlement.
Optional Package cover - Lata Berkoh Cascades, Kelah Fish Sanctuary + 1 extra lunch
5) 2-Way boat transfer (Kuala Tembeling Jetty – Kuala Tahan- Kuala Tembeling Jetty)
1) Camera permit (RM5.00/set),donation to Orang Asli development fund , RM 5.00 /pax
2) 2 -way KL->Kuala Tembeling Jetty land transfer . RM 35/way
3) Parking fees at Kuala Tembeling Jetty (RM5.00 /car/day). A very safe car park managed by local authority.
4) Children < 12 years less 20% from adult rate. 12 years or older is subjected to adult rate.
5) Price quoted with minimum 4 paying adults. Surcharge of RM 100/pax for group less than minimum number.
6) Optional: Insurance coverage of RM 50,000(PA) per person + RM20,000 medical reimbursement – RM 5 /day only!
Tabur Hill, Quartz-Rich Ridge
Kuala Gandah Elephant Sanctuary
Sungai Chilling Waterwall Trekking
Gua Batu Maloi Caving New